Earthwise Fortnightly Witchcraft Workshops, 7/13/2008, 3:00 pm

  • EarthwiseAustralia@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Reminder from: EarthwiseAustralia Yahoo! Group
      Title: Earthwise Fortnightly Witchcraft Workshops
      Date: Sunday July 13, 2008
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week until Sunday December 21, 2008.
      Location: Sydney, NSW.
      Notes: All Welcome!

      Explore witchcraft with a connection to the land you are living on.
      Designed for on-going study and practice of Wicca, Witchcraft, Shamanism, Natural Magick and Indigenous Southern Hemisphere Wise Craft.

      For all who wish to explore and partake in the practices, beliefs and rituals of Authentic Australian Witchcraft.

      Please see our workshops calendar with full details at

      Have faith in the power of creation; know that you can create your own life.
      Witchcraft is about all-affirming improvement for the good of all.
      At Earthwise we are dedicated to self improvement through Knowledge, Ritual, and Empowerment.
      Earthwise is one of Sydney’s most friendly, open and active groups of Witches.
      Join us at one of our events soon, for an exploration into the mystery traditions, witchcraft, natural magick, and the unique shamanic realms here in Australia.

      We run an intensive 15 week course twice a year, for anyone wishing to get a strong grounding of work here in Australia, for more information write to earthwise@... and put 15 week course in the subject and I will send you the course outline and all the necessary details.

      For those who cannot get to our centre and ritual space we now have available a foundational correspondence course for those on this path, just email earthwise@... ‘correspondence course’ in your email subject, and I will send you the course outline and all the necessary details.

      I find each and every experience fascinating, and thrive on the knowledge and experiences gained on both an intellectual and spiritual level.

      My eyes have been opened to so many things that I simply could not have learned when I was practicing solo, and learning from books.

      I have found support, laughter and friendship within the group to balance and expand my journey.