Solstice Void of Moon

  • Astarte Earthwise
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 4:50 PM

      Greetings All

      Some of us celebrate our Litha/Midsummer/Summer Solstice ritual at dawn here in Australia .

      This year solstice falls on the 22nd of December when the Sun moves into the sign of Capricorn

      Just letting you know that the moon is void of course at this time this year for those that sensibly incorporate this into their magickal workings.

      Void from Friday, 21 December 2007 5:06 PM to Saturday, 22 December 2007 9:14 AM

      Wise & Blessed Be

      Astarte Earthwise xXx

      Visit Astarte's Huge Store!

      http://stores. ebay.com. au/Astarte- Earthwise