Speedster assistance

  • MikelN
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      I've started a story with a tech-based heroine vs a villainous alternate speedster (Streamline, not Johnny Quick, but the same sort of scenario) ... but I stumped myself for an ending. Would anyone like to take this ball and run with it for the site?

      I don't have a 'Society of Villains' to surround the speedster with although I could organise one for a sequel if necessary ... I'd also be up for a sequel in which Streamline encounters Johnny Quick et al.

      Please contact me MxNa@... if interested.
    • Drivtaan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
        Mike. I don't know about running with the story, but I would be willing to offer some suggestions, if you are still interested. If so, you can send me a copy of the story to Drivtaan@...