Re: [Earth-3 Remembered] Crime Syndicate Image

  • Scott Marquis
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hello All,

      I wanted to thank all of you for your responses!

      With the help of Butch's comments I was able to find confirmation that it was indeed one of Alan Moore's Top Ten comics, and I found the information right from Mikel Midnight's own words in an old email string published online...

      http://www.usenet.com/newsgroups/rec.arts.comics.dc.universe/msg09170.html

      I really appreciate your help because I never would have checked there in a millions years.  I will begin the searching process for these comics, and let everyone know which one it is when I find it.

      Thanks Again,
      Scott (Abyss_This)