Earth-3 Archives updated... after 8 years

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      It's been awhile (since 2001) that the Earth-Three archives have been updated, but then again, few stories have been written, with only six new completed stories to add.

      http://the5earths.50megs.com/earth-3/index.htm

      You may notice that I've also consolidated the three very short Secret Society of Super-Heroes stories into one Crime Syndicate story, since there was no SSOSH series as I had anticipated at the time. Also, the Arcane story was probably unfinished, but since it was abandoned, it can be considered an introduction to the character and may stand on its own.

      One thing I plan to add to the Earth-3 archives is a guide to all Earth-3 versions of DC characters. There have been quite a few that appear in these stories so far, and an up-to-date list of what's been done will help other writers introduce new Earth-3 evil versions of good characters and good versions of evil characters.

      Enjoy!

      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust