Twisted versions of DC characters' greatest cases

  • Doc Quantum
    Message 1 of 64 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      In an attempt to get this group going again, I was wondering something. JLA members such as Superman, Batman, the Flash et cetera had some very well-known cases in their careers:

      The case when Superman went back in time to return to Krypton and fell in love with Lyla Lerrol.

      The case when Batman first met Ra's al Ghul and his beautiful daughter, Talia.

      There are many memorable cases of the various JLA members. But how would those cases have played out with the JLA's counterparts in the Crime Syndicate, where the heroes are villains?

      Discuss. Maybe we'll get some good story ideas generated here.

      Doc Quantum
    • lawrenceliberty
      Message 64 of 64 , Apr 24, 2009
        Deadeye and Silk Canary exist and she did make mention once to his "junkie ward."