Re: Crime Society preview.....

  • bigguy5710310
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2007
      --- In Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com, "ventushalberg" <ventushalberg@...> wrote:

      > OMG! OMG! OMG! Looks great! Can't wait to see it. although the Jokester
      > wasn't in the preview......

      who are the members of the crime society?
    • ventushalberg
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2007
        Ultraman,Superwoman,Power Ring,Johny Quick,some counterpart of the
        Martian Manhunter,Owlman,and a lot of other ones they did not name.
      • Jeff Melton
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
          That sounds more like the Crime Syndicate than the Crime Society.

          ventushalberg <ventushalberg@...> wrote: Ultraman,Superwoman,Power Ring,Johny Quick,some counterpart of the
          Martian Manhunter,Owlman,and a lot of other ones they did not name.

        • Frank Murdock
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
            That sounds more like the Crime Syndicate than the Crime Society.

            /FM: A new name for a new continuity. I think I'm going to like it.

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 3, 2007
              What I meant was that they sound more like a counterpart of the Justice League (therefore Crime Syndicate) than they do the Justice Society (therefore Crime Society).

              Frank Murdock <bytor84@...> wrote: That sounds more like the Crime Syndicate than the Crime Society.

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
                What I meant was that they sound more like a counterpart of the Justice League (therefore Crime Syndicate) than they do the Justice Society (therefore Crime
                Society).

                /FM: Understood. Perhaps a counter group to the JSA then.... perhaps the character you saw as the Martian Manhunter was really an image of a counter Spectre? I'd check myself, but being blind makes that a little different.
                What I meant was that they sound more like a counterpart of the Justice League (therefore Crime Syndicate) than they do the Justice Society (therefore Crime Society).

                Frank Murdock <bytor84@...> wrote: That sounds more like the Crime Syndicate than the Crime Society.

                /FM: A new name for a new continuity. I think I'm going to like it.

                That sounds more like the Crime Syndicate than the Crime Society.

                ventushalberg <ventushalberg@...> wrote: Ultraman,Superwoman,Power Ring,Johny Quick,some counterpart of the
                Martian Manhunter,Owlman,and a lot of other ones they did not name.

              • j s
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
                  I think its a verson of the red tornado actually if I read it right somewhere.

                  Frank Murdock <bytor84@...> wrote: What I meant was that they sound more like a counterpart of the Justice League (therefore Crime Syndicate) than they do the Justice Society (therefore Crime