Royal Flush Gang heroes

  • captgerry52
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
      I've started a Royal Flush Gang site of my own but it's not getting a
      lot of action yet. I'm moving in the real world so may not post much
      until after Easter but would like some feedback on the idea of Amos
      Fortune being a hero. I know some other sites have developed the
      heroes of other Earths as villains here but I think people like Clark
      Kent, Oliver Queen, etc. would still be heroes here and they will also
      be part of my Royal Flush Gang.
    • j s
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
        send a link to your site

        captgerry52 <captgerry52@...> wrote: I've started a Royal Flush Gang site of my own but it's not getting a
        lot of action yet. I'm moving in the real world so may not post much
        until after Easter but would like some feedback on the idea of Amos
        Fortune being a hero. I know some other sites have developed the
        heroes of other Earths as villains here but I think people like Clark
        Kent, Oliver Queen, etc. would still be heroes here and they will also
        be part of my Royal Flush Gang.

        ---------------------------------

      • Mikel Norwitz
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
          On Sat Apr 8, 2006 2:40 pm "captgerry52" wrote:

          > I know some other sites have developed the heroes of
          > other Earths as villains here but I think people like
          > Clark Kent, Oliver Queen, etc. would still be heroes here
          > and they will also be part of my Royal Flush Gang.

          Clark Kent, when we already have an Ultraman? Oliver Queen, when we already have a Deadeye?

          "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel Midnight
          (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
          blaklion@...