western stories

  • captgerry52
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      My interest is western stories and using your Jim Jones as a time
      traveler to become this world's first Manhunter. There will be the
      twisting of the world's history present in the superhero stories--for
      example, Johnny Thunder is a villain while Jesse James is a good guy.
      The Vigilante of this world is a bounty hunter and Green Bandanna is a
      hero, not the leader of a villainous gang.
    • Mikel Norwitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Would you be keeping Vigilante as a time-traveler? It might be interesting to see an evil version of Nighthawk (who could still be called Nighthawk, or else Nighteagle), revealed to be an earlier incarnation of the 20th century Thanagarian criminal Hro Talak.

        "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel Midnight
        (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
        blaklion@...