Re: Good golly....(and) Earth 3

  • davidtay99
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
      I also haev fond memories of the SSOSV, especially the JLA/JSA
      crossover that appeared in Justice League in the early 80s. ANyone
      know if there is a chance of a bumper DC Showcase volume to repring
      some of this stuff?

      > I think I love you guys! One of my all time favorites (Top 3) was
      > the "Secret Society of Super Villains" comic. I've been trying for
      > years to get my hands on photostat / scan copies of the
      > unreleased issues 16 and 17.
    • j s
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
        I wonder if, with the new "Villains United" storyline at DC as well as the use of Legion of Doom on JLU and Brotherhood of Evil on Teen Titans, if it might be forthcoming.

        davidtay99 <davidtay99@...> wrote:I also haev fond memories of the SSOSV, especially the JLA/JSA
        crossover that appeared in Justice League in the early 80s. ANyone
        know if there is a chance of a bumper DC Showcase volume to repring
        some of this stuff?

        > I think I love you guys! One of my all time favorites (Top 3) was
        > the "Secret Society of Super Villains" comic. I've been trying for
        > years to get my hands on photostat / scan copies of the
        > unreleased issues 16 and 17.

        Comic book Comic book bag Comic book collecting Comic book store Old comic book Comic book superheroes

      • Dan. The other white meat.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2005
          Hey David,
          If you're into it, one of our illustrious members at SUPERJUNIOR
          2 posted complete scans of the "lost" issues (16 and 17) of
          SSOSV, from the Cancelled Comics Cavalcade books.
          They're downloadable and enjoyable !
          You can see them here:

          Find out what those fiendish felons were up to after 15 !
          Everyone's welcome.

          -Dan.

          --- In Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com, "davidtay99"