Re: Earth 3 Question?

  • Bret
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2005
      Well, technically speaking, if everything were opposite, then
      everyone who liked guys here would like girls there, and vice
      verse. Then again, everyone who *was* a guy here would *be* a girl
      there, which would leave everyone with the same orientation as
      before.

      Oh, and since I don't think I've ever posted here before: Hi!

      (I don't post online all that often; just for the record.)

      --- In Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Carey"
      <kevincarey@a...> wrote:

      > I am a big fan of this group I love the stories great stuff
      everyone. I do have a serious question think about it before
      reacting.

      > Since everything is opposite on Earth 3 does that mean everyone is
      Homosexual? and Hetrosexualty is a social no-no?