I just remembered!!!

  • Doc Quantum of The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004
      I just remembered about "Earth-3 Remembered"! I wonder
      why it's been so slow here for the past few
      months/years/decades? ;)

      Maybe I should get back to my Owlman origin story
      soon.

      Doc

      =====
      The Time Trust on the Web:
      http://members.shaw.ca/TheTimeTrust/

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
        <the_time_trust_2000@...> wrote:
        > I just remembered about "Earth-3 Remembered"! I
        > wonder
        > why it's been so slow here for the past few
        > months/years/decades? ;)
        >
        > Maybe I should get back to my Owlman origin story
        > soon.
        >
        > Doc
        I would very much like to read it.

        Wolf

        =====
        ^ ^
        * *
        (-)

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • Brad Palmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
          As would I, Doc. As would I. I, too, would be quite interested in reading your Owlman origin story. :)