New story: SYNDICATED.

  • shg79258
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      The Crime syndicated vs the Marvel Family. Here's a prologue:

      In an ancient mansion located outside Fawcett, the world's wickedest
      family was hard at work.
      It had been less than a week since Thaddeus Bodog Sivana and his
      family escaped the State penitentiary. Since then they had found
      haven in their current headquarters, and were hard at work finding a
      way to destroy their most persistent foes, the Marvel Family. Sivana
      himself, had just completed his latest device, and was just starting
      it up.
      "So what does this device do, father?" asked Junior.
      "This is the dimension-scope! It enables us to view the alternate
      worlds!"
      "Why would we want that?"
      "Because the Marvel Family are the most powerful heroes in this
      universe! Logically, if we are to defeat them, we must search
      outside this universe!" Sivana explained with maniacal glee.
      It was then the device activated. "Ah, here we go!" said the mad
      scientist as he adjusted some dials.
      A few seconds later, a viewscreen adjusted to reveal Earth One. The
      three evil geniuses looked gingerly as they saw this world's heroes,
      the Justice League, easily overcame a group of supervillains who were
      terrorizing a city.
      Immediately, they readjusted the frequency to reveal Earth Two. They
      looked in greater dismay as this world's heroes, the Justice Society,
      overcame a similar threat to a similar city.
      Angrily, they readjusted the frequency to reveal Earth Three.
      However, when they did so, the screen flickered, immediately
      adjusting itself to view the spaces between the dimensions. The
      viewscreen quickly adjusted, revealing a green barrier, with five
      figures within, like flies in amber. As he adjusted the image, they
      noticed various signs in different languages, one of them being
      English. It read: `Warning: Anyone attempting to set free the Crime
      Syndicate will destroy both themselves and the prisoners. They will
      be all right if left alone, and so will you!'
      "HmmmÂ…" murmured Sivana as he read the sign. "It looks like we found
      our team!"