Evil Lamont Cranston in Jack L. Chalker book

  • docsavage80
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 4:03 PM
      Jack L. Chalker used to an alternate Earth series called G.O.D. Inc.
      about a husband and wife team called Sam and Brandy Horowitz. In the
      third book in the series, they mention having encountered an evil
      Lamont Cranston.
      Does anyone have any of these books? Since Lamont Cranston
      existed on Earth-1 (see Batman#253 and #259) this could make an
      interesting Earth-3 addition.
    • Michael Norwitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24 7:50 PM
        I have been long looking for evil counterparts of the pulp heroes. If
        anyone could provide a clearer reference I would love to include him on
        the timeline (we already have an evil Doc Savage and a good Fu Manchu).

        "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel Midnight
        (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
        blaklion@...
        ___________________________________________________http://blaklion.best.vwh.net
      • dana_henning
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25 11:01 AM
          --- In Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com, "docsavage80"
          <docsavage80@y...> wrote:
          > Jack L. Chalker used to an alternate Earth series called G.O.D. Inc.
          > about a husband and wife team called Sam and Brandy Horowitz. In the
          > third book in the series, they mention having encountered an evil
          > Lamont Cranston.
          > Does anyone have any of these books? Since Lamont Cranston
          > existed on Earth-1 (see Batman#253 and #259) this could make an
          > interesting Earth-3 addition.

          Actualy it was just a coincidence he was named lamont cranston he
          wasnt the shadow of some aleternate world. (oh they also ran into a
          man named james bond.)