Bizarro

  • thundergod113 <Thhagstar@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      I'm new here, but I was wondering if Superman's imperfect
      duplictate is Bizarro, Would Ultraman's be Perfecto?
    • Doc Quantum <the_time_trust_2000@yahoo.c
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com, "thundergod113
        <Thhagstar@a...>" <Thhagstar@a...> wrote:
        > I'm new here, but I was wondering if Superman's imperfect
        > duplictate is Bizarro, Would Ultraman's be Perfecto?

        Nah. Earth-3's Bizarro would be a "bizarre" version of Ultraman, just
        as Earth-1's smartest villain is Earth-1's smartest hero (which is
        why I disagree with Mr. Terrific's Earth-3 counterpart being a
        slacker -- in reality, an Earth-3 Mr. Terrific would be a villainous
        force to be reckoned with, as bad as Earth-1's Luthor in intellect or
        perhaps worse).

        Doc
      • mcmaenza
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
          I'm with Doc here. Earth-3 should not be a world of opposites. Its
          whole premise in the orignal JLA issues was that history was
          reversed a bit (Columbus, an American, discovering Europe; President
          Booth shot by an actor Abe Lincoln; etc.) but for the most part E-3
          was a world of crime with hardly any heroes.

          Martin
        • BLACKWOLF
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2003
            Ilike that idea!
            --- "thundergod113 <Thhagstar@...>"
            <Thhagstar@...> wrote:
            > I'm new here, but I was wondering if Superman's
            > imperfect
            > duplictate is Bizarro, Would Ultraman's be Perfecto?

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            =====
            ^ ^
            * *
            (-)

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • starsky_hutch76
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2003
              I wouldn't really call Bizarro evil. More like misguided. He wanted
              to do good, but his backward thinking made him create chaos.

              A bizarro Ultraman would want to do bad and make good things happen.