Re: Club Photo Albums in Yahoo Groups

  • the_time_trust_2000
    Message 1 of 493 , Mar 2, 2002
      It doesn't look like any of the Photos made it over yet, guys, but
      I'm going to delete the two photos that someone put in there right
      now, because it has taken some clubs several days to get their photos
      back, and any new photos in there will INTERFERE with getting our old
      ones back.

      So DON'T POST ANY MORE PHOTOS FOR NOW!

      Doc
    • The Time Trust