All-Sinister Squadron

  • nick_crenshaw
    Message 1 of 495 , Feb 11, 2002
      Absorbing Man [Amazing Man]<br>Goliath [Atom
      [Johnny Quick]<br>Dr. Noon [Midnight]<br>Baron Amerika
      [Mr. America]<br>Crimson Wasp [Red Bee]<br>Automation
      [Robotman I]<br>Stellarman [Starman]<br>Black Widow
      [Johnny Thunder]<br>Warlock [Sargon the
      Sorcerer]<br>Bondage Belle [Liberty Belle]<br>Adversary [Mr.
      Terrific]<br>Vampire Bat [Flying Fox]<br>Will-o'-the-Wisp [Ray
      I]<br>Trident [Neptune Perkins]<br>Dark Baron [Shining
      [Fury]<br>Captain Conquer [Captain Triump]<br>SS Kid [Star-Spangled
      [Wing]<br>Stretch [Plastic Man]<br>Nightfall [Phantom Lady]
    • lawrenceliberty
      Message 495 of 495 , Mar 25, 2017
        Ringmaster was the E-3 version of the Flash  (Flash 261)  villain of the same name. Not very creative of me to have used exact same names for A. Bug, Onyx, and Ringmaster for E-3 counterparts but they were just names and made no real appearances in the story.