Re: Earth-3 Locations & Foundations!

  • the_time_trust_2000
    Message 1 of 495 , Oct 1, 2001
      We should all remember that Earth-3 is not a
      perfect evil mirror universe of Earth-1. There are MANY
      MANY MANY differences, some subtle and some vast. For
      example, Owlman (Batman's counterpart) is Dr. Thomas Wayne
      rather than Bruce Wayne (who died young, as my Times
      Past story will eventually show). Earth-3's history is
      terribly skewed as well, and many things happened
      differently. Europe was colonized or conquered by North
      Americans, for instance. I'm still not sure what effect that
      has on world history, but I have my theories about
      that. I think the Europeans weren't explorers like they
      were on our world, but the North American "Indians"
      (we call them First Nations or Aboriginals here in
      Canada -- I don't know what you Americans would call
      them) were an exploring folk instead. They probably
      brought over a few white slaves to North America, who
      later rebelled and ended up founding several nations,
      including the U.S.A. We know that Britain fought its war of
      Independence around 1776, separating from the dominance of
      America... as I said, it's very skewed.<br><br>Doc
    • lawrenceliberty
      Message 495 of 495 , Mar 25
        Ringmaster was the E-3 version of the Flash  (Flash 261)  villain of the same name. Not very creative of me to have used exact same names for A. Bug, Onyx, and Ringmaster for E-3 counterparts but they were just names and made no real appearances in the story.