Hello, club!

  • kristoff35
    Message 1 of 495 , Jan 25, 2001
      Cool, an Earth-3 club! I just had to join up. It
      was neat, too, when I went to put my Web Page in your
      "links" section, and found that it was already there! I
      guess I have some motivation now, to finish up the
      section on one of our favorite villain groups. (It's been
      on the back burner for, like, TOO long. It's front
      burner stuff, now!) Anyway, glad to be counted among
      y'all.
    • lawrenceliberty
      Message 495 of 495 , Mar 25
        Ringmaster was the E-3 version of the Flash  (Flash 261)  villain of the same name. Not very creative of me to have used exact same names for A. Bug, Onyx, and Ringmaster for E-3 counterparts but they were just names and made no real appearances in the story.