Comments on "New Blood"?

  • HarveyKent
    Message 1 of 495 , Sep 2, 2000
      I'd love to hear some feedback on what the club
      members thought of my new additions to the Crime
      Syndicate.<br><br>A little background: I had a hard time coming up
      with a name for an evil Martian Manhunter that didn't
      sound totally derivative. Then I got the idea that, on
      Earth-3, they named the other planets in the solar system
      not after Roman deities but their Greek equivalents,
      so the planet we call "Mars" they refer to as
      "Ares". Does that work for everyone?
    • lawrenceliberty
      Message 495 of 495 , Mar 25
        Ringmaster was the E-3 version of the Flash  (Flash 261)  villain of the same name. Not very creative of me to have used exact same names for A. Bug, Onyx, and Ringmaster for E-3 counterparts but they were just names and made no real appearances in the story.