Comments on "New Blood"?

  • HarveyKent
    Message 1 of 493 , Sep 2, 2000
      I'd love to hear some feedback on what the club
      members thought of my new additions to the Crime
      Syndicate.<br><br>A little background: I had a hard time coming up
      with a name for an evil Martian Manhunter that didn't
      sound totally derivative. Then I got the idea that, on
      Earth-3, they named the other planets in the solar system
      not after Roman deities but their Greek equivalents,
      so the planet we call "Mars" they refer to as
      "Ares". Does that work for everyone?
    • The Time Trust
      Message 493 of 493 , Aug 24, 2015
        Cool cool cool.