RE: [Earth-3 Remembered] Crime Syndicate: The Secret Origin of the Crime Syndicate End

  • Frank G. Murdock
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 7, 2011
      I really liked the part regarding the love letters. The potential for Atlan
      to have a harpoon hand is cool too.

      And Ken Rayner was an awesome addition. I'm no Kyle Rayner fan so seeing him
      as the despot he is felt good. :DGoo

      Job.

      /FM

      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 7, 2011
        I like how you've fleshed out King Atlan. He's really a tragic character.
        Nice job.

        /FM

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 11, 2011
          Thanks. It is fun to give some humanity to these otherwise monstrous versions of E-1 heroes.