1202Re: [Earth-3 Remembered] Re: Bleeding Cool joins dots of Forever Evil. Earth 3 connection..

  • Frank Murdock
    Jun 11, 2013
      Regard;less of originality and earth origin, anything presented at
      this time into the DDCNU would be an improvement.

      Although Aquaman, Batman and Demon Knights are palletable if not
      slightly enjoyable.

      On 6/8/13, Scott Marquis <abyss_this@...> wrote:
      > I haven't read the Volthoom story yet but it doesn’t sound like he was a
      > “creation” of the Gaurdians of the Universe.  From what has been said so far
      > I got the impression that when Volthoom was revealed for the first time he
      > was wearing a uniform of some kind that had a United States of Amerika patch
      > on it which implies that he was originally from the Earth 3 universe and
      > also the image that aarnathx posted to the group…

      > …states that Volthoom and his corrupt ring were banished back to his
      > universe so it sounds like he did not originate from the Earth 1 universe
      > and in fact was indigenous to the Earth 3 universe.  So, his point of origin
      > at least, sounds as if he is from the universe where the Crime Syndicate
      > will eventually come from.  So his uniqueness sounds like it is still intact
      > unless there were parts of the story where they ruined it that I’m unaware
      > of, if so please enlighten me because it might save me a purchase later.
      >
      > Scott

      sincerely,

      Frank G. Murdock
      Acadiana Area Council of the Blind President and founder
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic