      From: ddswanson <ddswanson@...>
      To: Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 6:59 AM
      Subject: [Earth-3 Remembered] Re: Bleeding Cool joins dots of Forever Evil. Earth 3 connection..

      I really hate the idea of making everything in every universe revolve around the Guardians and/or the E1 universe. Making 'the Starheart' come from the E1 universe damaged Alan Scott's uniqueness, and now making Power Ring a creation of the Guardians (if they do that) really damages the uniqueness of E3. Are we going to learn next that the Lords of Order are really Guardians who migrated to another universe? Leave them all with their own separate stories!--- In mailto:Earth3Remembered%40yahoogroups.com, "funkyfumanchu42" <funkyfumanchu42@...> wrote:>> Volthoom, the monk who gave Power Ring his ring and battery, was revealed as the first Lantern in Green Lantern issue 20. He was from another universe and wore a space suit with a United States of Amerika patch. Volthoom died and his ring and battery returned to his universe. Possibly to a new version of Power Ring?> > http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/02/joining-the-dots-on-forever-evil/>