1187Re: Roll Call repost

  • coinilius
    Mar 17, 2013
      The other site, for the JLA: Earth-2 based yahoo group - I've recently returned to writing stories for it after an extended absence - I've had the idea go incorporate the Power Posse into that universe since they first appeared in that JLA Classified story

      But still, very interested in seeing other interpretations of how to make them part of a Crime Syndicate universe (Earth-3) :)

      --- In Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com, "MikelN" <michael@...> wrote:

      > --- In Earth3Remembered@yahoogroups.com, coinilius <no_reply@> wrote:
      >
      > > Eventually I plan on doing a story myself that incorporates a version of the Power Posse into the Anti-Matter Earth version of the Crime Syndicate's mytho's...
      >
      > For here, or on the Crime Syndicate site?
      >
      > Opinions ... should Earth-3 have its own multiverse which corresponds to Earth-1's?

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic