Orientation Day 8

  • csyphrett_us
    Message 1 of 8081 , Sep 1, 2001
      Abbey Cable fell in behind the group led by Eve
      as they left the auditorium. She hadn't seen all of
      the island herself. This way she would not have to
      search more than her students she felt.<br><br>The
      group's first stop was the administration building and
      its classrooms on the second and third floor. One was
      marked 'Ms. Cable' in gold letters.<br><br>Then the
      gynasium was next. An office next to the boy's locker room
      was marked 'Mr. Peril'. The girl's coach was 'Mrs.
      Peel."<br><br>Then Eve led the group outside.
    • Doc Quantum
      Message 8081 of 8081 , Nov 3 3:05 PM
        BTW, if we ever do a Secret Origin story for the Supergirl of the future, it is worth noting that in her Louise-L identity, Supergirl wears a short black wig, while her friend Lydia-T has shoulder-length blonde hair and looks identical to Lena Thorul. It seemed evident to me that Louise-L could easily have been a false identity, since she obviously wasn't born as a brunette. This begs the question -- what is the birth-name of Louise-L/Lydia-7, and what became of her parents? And is her birth-name a Kryptonian or Rokynian name?

        Cheers,
        Doc