Titans West: Chaos Comes To Call pt 8

  • mcmaenza
    Message 1 of 8081 , Apr 1, 2001
      "Fine. Your silence means you die!" Kestrel
      stated as he plunged his claws forward. Two white gloved
      hands grabbed his moving wrist and tossed him to the
      side. The villain flipped and landed on his feet, ready
      for action. <br><br>Standing between Kestrel and his
      prey was the blue and white costumed Dove. "Don't you
      lay another hand on him," she said.<br><br>Kestrel
      didn't look too surprised. "I knew you'd show up sooner
      or later. In fact, I was expecting you. Where there
      is one, there usually is the other." <br><br>"Who
      are you?" Dove asked.<br><br>"My name is Kestrel,"
      the man in purple and black said. "I'm here for Hawk,
      to give him an offer that cannot be refused. I want
      him to embrace chaos and be my partner."<br><br>"Hawk
      already has partners, mister!" a voice from above said.
      Kestrel turned in time to be hit with dual bio-blast
      stings from the flying black and yellow costumed
      Bumblebee.<br><br>Kestrel laughed off the blasts like they were from a
      small insect. "Well, well," he said. "It must be ladies
      night." The villain leapt up and grabbed the heroine by
      the leg, pulling her down to the ground with ease.
      "Don't tell me, Hawk, that you have to have mere women
      fight your battles for you." <br><br>"Nothing mere
      about me," the Bumblebee said as she blasted Kestrel
      directly in the face at full power. While the villain
      screamed out in pain and surprise, the heroine had time to
      roll out and away.<br><br>"You'll pay for that,
      witch!" Kestrel exclaimed. "But you're not on the top of
      my list." When his vision cleared, he turned back to
      his prey who was no longer pinned under the car. Hawk
      was free thanks to an assist by Dove. The duo stood
      ready for action.
    • Doc Quantum
      Message 8081 of 8081 , Nov 3, 2011
        BTW, if we ever do a Secret Origin story for the Supergirl of the future, it is worth noting that in her Louise-L identity, Supergirl wears a short black wig, while her friend Lydia-T has shoulder-length blonde hair and looks identical to Lena Thorul. It seemed evident to me that Louise-L could easily have been a false identity, since she obviously wasn't born as a brunette. This begs the question -- what is the birth-name of Louise-L/Lydia-7, and what became of her parents? And is her birth-name a Kryptonian or Rokynian name?

        Cheers,
        Doc