Suicide Mission 25

  • libbylawrence
    Message 1 of 8081 , Mar 1, 2000
      Cheetah and her five imprisoned females were
      barely aware of each other's presence when a new arrival
      tumbled into the pit.<br><br>She had flowing blonde hair
      and cover girl looks on display in her skimpy white
      costume.<br><br>"The Silver Swan! I thought you worked for these
      creeps!" said Cheetah.<br><br>"Yeah! I owe her for a few
      bruises!" snapped Golden Glider.<br><br>The Swan shook her
      curls and said, "I was under Psycho's sway as you all
      will be soon. He frees me<br>...and all his women from
      time to time to torment<br>them! I am sorry for any
      pain I've caused you."<br><br>"I'd say we should work
      together instead of playing cat fight...no offense to some
      "Nicely put. How do we get out of this Arena?'<br><br>"I
      have an idea...!" offered Crimson Fox.<br><br>Dr.
      Psycho returned to the pit and smiled as<br>Cheetah
      flung herself on Crimson Fox.<br><br>"I'll show you who
      is Queen of the Cats!" she snarled as she shook Fox
      by her straggling blonde locks.<br><br>They rolled
      around frantically as the Glider spun into the flying
      Swan and they wrestled in mid air.<br><br>Catwoman
      pummled at the dodging Thorn whose green bikini showed
      her exquisite atheletic form.<br><br>The battles
      raged on until suddenly without warning they all
      attacked their netted prison cage roof.<br><br>The sonic
      blasts, razor claws, and cutting blades tore it to shreds
      and the agile women were on Psycho before he could
      react.
    • Doc Quantum
      Message 8081 of 8081 , Nov 3, 2011
        BTW, if we ever do a Secret Origin story for the Supergirl of the future, it is worth noting that in her Louise-L identity, Supergirl wears a short black wig, while her friend Lydia-T has shoulder-length blonde hair and looks identical to Lena Thorul. It seemed evident to me that Louise-L could easily have been a false identity, since she obviously wasn't born as a brunette. This begs the question -- what is the birth-name of Louise-L/Lydia-7, and what became of her parents? And is her birth-name a Kryptonian or Rokynian name?

        Cheers,
        Doc