Re: Titans story request

  • libbylawrence
    Message 1 of 8081 , Feb 1, 2001
      TTT, thanks. I sent back a reply with the bare bones of the idea. Look forward to hearing from you.
    • Doc Quantum
      Message 8081 of 8081 , Nov 3, 2011
        BTW, if we ever do a Secret Origin story for the Supergirl of the future, it is worth noting that in her Louise-L identity, Supergirl wears a short black wig, while her friend Lydia-T has shoulder-length blonde hair and looks identical to Lena Thorul. It seemed evident to me that Louise-L could easily have been a false identity, since she obviously wasn't born as a brunette. This begs the question -- what is the birth-name of Louise-L/Lydia-7, and what became of her parents? And is her birth-name a Kryptonian or Rokynian name?

        Cheers,
        Doc