Re: [Earth-1 After the Crisis] RE: Re: The Legion of Doom: Showdown, Part 19 - EXPANDED

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
      Thanks. I jumped at the opportunity to use Plastic Man in a story again. If you might recall, he also did a job for Batman in Book 1 my Secret Six story, which I still need to finish writing for Book 2, so I've kept up his connection to Batman in the present. I think he worked alongside Batman in the Invasion story, too.

      Since Robin (Jason Todd) wasn't available for this story, Plastic Man seemed to be a good choice to act as Gordon's bodyguard -- literally.

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013
        It's great to see this going again. I can't wait to see what happens next!