RE: Re: The Legion of Doom: Showdown, Part 19 - EXPANDED

  • lawrenceliberty
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013

       Great choice of a Bat ally. I think he and Metamorpho seemed like real loyal Bat allies along with the Metal Men if you think of the many B and B tales from the old days.

      --- In Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com, <earth1afterthecrisis@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I decided to create a new topic for this edited and expanded chapter rather than add it as a comment on the previous chapter, because the new format won't display this chapter very prominently. And I'd like all the comments for this chapter to be separated from the story posts.

      So, comment away!

      Thanks,
      Doc
    • The Time Trust
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
        Thanks. I jumped at the opportunity to use Plastic Man in a story again. If you might recall, he also did a job for Batman in Book 1 my Secret Six story, which I still need to finish writing for Book 2, so I've kept up his connection to Batman in the present. I think he worked alongside Batman in the Invasion story, too.

        Since Robin (Jason Todd) wasn't available for this story, Plastic Man seemed to be a good choice to act as Gordon's bodyguard -- literally.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

        www.5earths.info

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013
          It's great to see this going again. I can't wait to see what happens next!