Re: [Earth-1 After the Crisis] Re: Blue Devil: Night of the Evil Dead 7.

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 13, 2013
      I'm a big fan of Frankenstein's monster. I've read both versions of Mary Shelley's novel -- the original text from 1818 and the later revised version -- and I've seen most versions of the monster in film. I also liked the Spawn of Frankenstein series, though I still haven't read Marvel's 1970s Frankenstein series. I really hope he's not lost to us forever.

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info

      >________________________________

    • libbyblawrence
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
        I didn't really like the original DC Frank. series and I've nevr read Marvels but I've heard marvels was very good. I did read about him in Marvel Team Up.
      • Frank Murdock
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
          Huh?

          --
          sincerely,

          Frank G. Murdock
        • The Time Trust
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
            Frank, is this part of your earlier story: "Blue Devil: Evil Dead Rising," which you posted in July, or was that a separate story? If so, is it finished?

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
              This actually comes before Blue Devil Evil rising. I realized after
              posting that there was a large bit of story that needed to be told. If
              its not to troublsome just delete that earlier piece -- its undergone
              signifigant changes.

              On 2/14/13, The Time Trust <the_time_trust_2000@...> wrote:
              > Frank, is this part of your earlier story: "Blue Devil: Evil Dead Rising,"
              > which you posted in July, or was that a separate story? If so, is it
              > finished?
              >
              > --
              > Cheers,
              > Doc Quantum of The Time Trust
              >

              > Read stories of your favorite DC Comics characters at the Five Earths
              > Project!
              > www.5earths.info

              sincerely,

              Frank G. Murdock
            • libbyblawrence
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
                Sorry. Let me rephrase that post. I did not like the DC Comics series about Frankenstein's Monster that appeared in back of Phantom Stranger comics.

                I have never read the Frankenstein series that Marvel Comics published but I have heard that it was very good. I did read about Marvel's version of the Monster when he teamed up with Spider-Man in an issue of Marvel Team-Up
                .

                --- In Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com, Frank Murdock wrote:

                > Huh?
                >
                > On 2/14/13, libbyblawrence wrote:
                > >

                > > I didn't really like the original DC Frank. series and I've nevr read
                > > Marvels but I've heard marvels was very good. I did read about him in Marvel
                > > Team Up.
                > >

                > --
                > sincerely,
                >
                > Frank G. Murdock

              • Frank Murdock
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
                  I did not care for DC's Spawn of Frankenstein stories either; However,
                  there is a great gap of time that has never been filled for that
                  character and a lot of potential for growth. So, if you are familiar
                  with Dean Koontz's take on the creature you may find many
                  similiarities as I develope him further. Thanks for reading. :)

                  --
                  sincerely,

                  Frank G. Murdock
                • starsky_hutch76
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 16, 2013
                    REally enjoying this, Frank. Looking forward to the next chapter.