Joe Koch Comic Warehouse Pre-X-Mas Sale this weekend!
- Get your Holiday shopping done early!
FREE COMICS DAY? HA! GIFT GALORE!
FREE ADMISSION! FREE SNACK BAR! FREEBIE TABLE
1 000 000 comics/books/mags
Saturday-Sunday 11 AM – 6 PM (or until you leave)
· A MAJOR HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA
· Pick from our FREEBIE TABLE
· 200 000+ SORTED COMICS $1.00@
· Membership discount – JOIN US
· Action Figures,T Shirts,STAR WARS
· 10 000+ Trade Paperbacks - $6.00
BE A KID IN A CANDY STORE
Featuring a cast of ONE MILLION (all STARS, no
extras) crowding onto KIRBY BOULEVARD, DITKO ALLEY, GAIMAN GORGE, MOORE LANE,
EISNER EAVE . . plus entire shelves dedicated to:
· Star Wars * Movie Memorabilia * Starlog Fangoria
Freddy Hellraiser . . .
· Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison, and the
· Comic Book History and Referance
· X Men, Spiderman, Batman, Superman – over 30 000
for $1 each
· Manga Comics 1980s up – Viz, Dark Horse, CPM,
· VERTIGO, FANTAGRAPHICS, DRAWN & QUARTERLY,
· Vintage paperbacks, Sports
· Huge selection of Kids Comics (Disney, Cartoon
Networks . . . )
· The largest selection of British Annuals in the
· PLUS 900 000 MORE COMICS, plus MAGS, POSTERS . .
· Check out kochcomics.com for updates
· Check out FPNYC.COM for new comics, new releases
· E MAIL US FOR REGULAR SALE UPDATES
206 41st Street (corner of
2nd Avenue) Brooklyn, NY 11232 By subway: 36th Street and 4th Avenue is a stop for the D,
N, and R lines. The area is a perfect grid: We are at the corner of 41st and
2nd Avenue. Driving – e mail for
instructions. The BQE/Gowanus Expressway runs over 3rd Avenue and
exits near us from either direction. Check kochcomics.com
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]