Late Halloween Special and start of Blue Devil story.

  • Frank G. Murdock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hello. I will begin posting my completed Blue Devil prologues today. I had
      hoped to begin this on Halloween, but better late than never.

      This first tale is a familiar story to lovers of horror movies and readers
      of H. P. Lovecraft, so some of it might be familiar. I do hope you all
      enjoy. And if not, well - Happy Halloween anyways. J

      /FM