Re: [Earth-1 After the Crisis] LSH Return of the Butcher Chapter 28

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2009
      Interesting use of Element Lad's power. Is this based on something DC published, or is it a natural supposition on your part of how his power works?

      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

    • dave barnowski
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
        Other than one non sequitor story Element Lad was always able to sense the elemental composition of things. If this is the case it must be an additional sense.
        Dave

        http://www.flickr com/gift/