Re: Paging Mr. Asbury

  • Brian Asbury
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22, 2008
      Hi folks.

      For some random reason I just took a look at this group for the first
      time in what must be at least a couple of years, only to find I've
      been the subject of a thread. Weird...

      Anyway, just to let you know, I'm not dead. Thanks, Lee, for compiling
      'The Vault'. I'll check it over when I get a chance. And who knows? I
      might even one day finish the Bizarro story which I left hanging in
      mid-air five years ago! Hmmm... wonder if I could begin the next bit
      'Five years later...'???

      Cheers

      Brian

      --- In Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com, mcmaenza <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

      > Lee, I haven't seen Brian Asbury around these parts in a couple years
      > (neither here on the E-1 group or over at the writers' group). He
      > lives over in the UK. I probably haven't gotten an email from him in
      > at least two to three years as well. He dropped out of writing on the
      > groups and posting about the same time I stopped writting here on E-1
      > back in late 2003/early 2004.
      >
      > Martin

    • lawrenceliberty
      Message 2 of 7 , May 26, 2008
        I'm glad to hear that you are well. Bizarro the Next Generation could
        be your next post.
      • starsky_hutch76
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2008
          Good to see you, Brian!

          I wouldn't set it five years in the future. The way time moves here,
          that would put you in the 'future'!

          --- In Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Asbury"