New World Order pt7

  • starsky_hutch76
    Message 1 of 8081 , Sep 1, 2000
      "What motive would Faoru Hu-Ul have to kill
      Blu-Sri and his students?" Flamebird said, looking around
      the room as he walked up to them. "Not all of them
      were even men!"<br><br>"Her victims are usually men
      she is attracted to," Nightwing said. "The best known
      case being the men found at her murder ranch which got
      her sentenced to the phantom zone. This is different.
      Blu-Sri wasn't exactly a pin-up boy like
      Fal-Ko."<br><br>"Then why strike here?" the detective
      asked.<br><br>"Faora was a master of Kluklor, too," Nightwing said.
      "Blu-Sri angered alot of masters when he began marketting
      his knowledge of the martial art to the public. As
      crazy as it sounds, I believe he offended her sense of
      propriety by opening his chain of martial arts studios.
    • Doc Quantum
      Message 8081 of 8081 , Nov 3, 2011
        BTW, if we ever do a Secret Origin story for the Supergirl of the future, it is worth noting that in her Louise-L identity, Supergirl wears a short black wig, while her friend Lydia-T has shoulder-length blonde hair and looks identical to Lena Thorul. It seemed evident to me that Louise-L could easily have been a false identity, since she obviously wasn't born as a brunette. This begs the question -- what is the birth-name of Louise-L/Lydia-7, and what became of her parents? And is her birth-name a Kryptonian or Rokynian name?

        Cheers,
        Doc