[Earth-1 After the Crisis] Re: Batman: What In The World Was I Thinking? (chap 4)

  • immortalwildcat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      Frank,

      First of all, welcome to the group. We don't get many new members
      announcing themselves, so it's nice to know we're growing a little.

      The bachelor party won't be happening in this story, which is
      actually a two-part story. That will be a story all its own. I'll
      probably need to have a few stiff drinks to get in the mood for
      writing that one.

      da 'Cat!

      --- In Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Murdock"
      <bytor84@...> wrote:

      > Hello. I am new and hope to be an active part of this community.
      >
      > My name is Frank and I am visually impaired. Read comics for 25
      years before losing my sight in 96 due to diabetes.

      > In regards to this work in progress....
      >
      > A bachelor party for the Bat cannot happen without either some
      involvement from the Joker or at least Firestorm and Snapper Carr
      doing something crazy.