need a little help...

  • christine nightstar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      I want an opinion on a few characters I introduced in the Brave and
      Bold Stories... ShadowMaster and Rival... Was wondering how their
      storyline sounded to others.
    • Ernie Ball
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        Even though they appear to have a good bit of power at their command, you are doing a good job of downplaying it and not letting them overwhelm the story. If you don't let them completely take over the story, they could become very interesting characters.

        Driv