Re: [Earth-1 After the Crisis] Squadron Supreme/Assemblers

  • Kenneth McDaniel
    Message 1 of 52 , May 31, 2006
      Dear John,
      Thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words, I'm going to start making notes tonight!!! This does present a bit of a challenge, but all these years of reading comics has given me a flexible mind. Here I go, wish me luck!
      Yours in 4-color,
      Kenneth

      John Sullivan <codename_unknown_soldier@...> wrote:
      "shrug" Hasn't been done before...while the Squadron and the Assemblers set precedent for competition facsimiles, for lack of a better term, you'd be setting precedent, unofficially, for teaming up the aforementioned facsimiles. May be more appropriate for the Comics Untold Tales list...all things said, go, man, go!

      John

      Comic book Comic book bag Comic book collecting Comic book store Old comic book Past present and future

    • libbylawrence
      Message 52 of 52 , Jun 27, 2006
        That sounds great. I look forward to both tales.