Re: Symbols: Metropolis

  • starsky_hutch76
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2005
      "Do we have to do this all again?"?? Good lord! Christine, the fact
      that you would show righteous indignation over everyone's reaction is
      a complete mind-blower. It's like tearing through a school zone at
      top speed and then telling off the cop who stops you because he wants
      to write you up for reckless driving. It would logically seem even
      more important in a "touring" storyline like this because you really
      have the potential to leave no toes unstepped on.

      I think what really bugs me here is that week after week, when I'd
      see you in chat, you'd ask me about your work and it becomes clear
      now that you haven't read mine.

      --- In Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com, immortalwildcat