TANGLED WEBS-NINE

  • BLACKWOLF
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2005
      The masked crimelord studied the unconscious figure tied to a chair
      near him.
      "How is it possible? How could he be here when he was killed last
      week?"

      "Dunno boss, but Carl Johnson always did have the luck of the Irish
      maybe he faked his death?"

      The Masked Man shook his head "Not his style no something is not
      right here, Joey get me Necrosis on the line "

      "A third and as yet unidentified body has turned up once more a male
      and once more completely without clothing or any identification."

      Edge Walker turned off the tv just as Cody his U.S. contact entered
      the room.
      "She's Lucy Lane a federal agent working deep under cover."

      "Why did she pull a gun on me Cody?"

      The tall skeletal man shook his gray head "She thought you were
      setting her up for a kill.
      You most of all should understand the paranoia of deep undercover
      one minor detail off track and everything looks suspecious. You not
      being where she told you to be set her off."

      Edge Walker shook his head "She really with Necrosis ?"

      "Infiltrated them even while helping to bring down The 100 and as
      best as we can tell she is convinced you are who you say you are."
      Cody poured some coffee and lit a ciggette before continuing.

      "But this brings us some serious problems "

      "Tell me about it she's my only contact with those blighters and she
      really put my a** in a sling mate!"

      Metropolis 2987-
      Doctor Querl Dox known as BRAINIAC 5 a senior member of The famed
      LEGION OF SUPER HEROS studied the report he had been given.
      "Sonny" he said looking across at Metropolis Temporal Research agent
      Sonny Siaki
      "This is a serious matter. No evidence of cloning involved, nor any
      of the known methods of altering features.
      Its almost like Necrosis brought in your evil counterpart from
      another universe."

      Sonny Siaki the handsome Hawaiian nodded "Which is why your here I
      take it?"

      Dox nodded "The LSH works closely with M.T.R. as you know, and have
      long been concerned about this mysterious criminal organization.

      Which is why so much of your agencies research is gone over by
      myself or others, in hopes of finding some clue of locating them or
      at least finding out when they started, who started them and if
      possible where they originated."
      "What about Lavasair?"

      "Him ? As mysterious as Necrosis but one thing another agent found
      out is that he is it seems oppossed to them "

      Sonny Siaki considered this information.
      "Frankly I am really confused right now"

      Dox nodded "I can understand that. Here take some time study this
      cubes information and good hunting. I have to get back to LSH H.Q."

      The green skinned crimefighter/scientist left as Siaki looked at the
      info cube he had been handed.
      He grinned widely.
      "Better then planned" he stated quietly.
    • libbylawrence
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2005
        Nice to see Brainiac 5.
      • BLACKWOLF
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2005
          --- libbylawrence <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > Nice to see Brainiac 5.

          Thanks.
          I am glad you didn't feel like I was stepping on your
          toes here.

          Wolf

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • libbylawrence
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2005
            Not at all, those Legionnaires get around!

            > Thanks.
            > I am glad you didn't feel like I was stepping on your
            > toes here.
            >

            > Wolf

            > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • BLACKWOLF
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2005
              --- libbylawrence <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              > Not at all, those Legionnaires get around!

              Thanks!

              Yep they do!

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs