20452Re: [Earth-1 After the Crisis] Tales of the Unexpected: The Librarian

  • Drivtaan
    Oct 29, 2013
      I'm glad you guys liked this little offering. I must admit that I wrote the story as a way to relieve a bit of stress. I actually had certain people in mind when I wrote the fates of a couple of the characters. Surprisingly, I felt much better once the story was complete--all told, it took about three hours from start to finish to write. Still, it has freed my mind up enough to get back to work on the writing assignment for school that I am working on. It's funny, though. I still seem to hear that odd voice.

      Lee
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic