      From: lawrenceliberty@... <lawrenceliberty@...>;
      To: <Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [Earth-1 After the Crisis] RE: RE: The Doll's House, Epilogue
      Sent: Sat, Oct 26, 2013 2:14:31 PM

        By the way I meant to add that this gave me the feeling of one of those slightly claustrophobic stories from the seventies horror titles like Witching Hour. I'd say the mood you created was right on target.  I'm glad you used GG as well.

      ---In Earth1AftertheCrisis@yahoogroups.com, <earth1afterthecrisis@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       I agree. You do a good job with Swamp Thing- a character I have never liked or followed in the real DC.  Sometimes writers here make characters I disliked in the comics seem more appealing. I think I probably like Marvel's horror types better than Dc's although I'm not overly fond of that genre.

      I always enjoyed the few appearances in things like MT-Up, Marvel 2 in 1, Iron Man Annual etc.  of Man-Thing though. Perhaps, some day you could have Swamp Thing meet Angor's version of Man-Thing.

      I do have an idea for a forgotten female Swamp Thing type who only appeared once in the real DC in WF but she may not have the depth you gave ST.

      ---In earth1afterthecrisis@yahoogroups.com, <the_time_trust_2000@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Driv. I'm hoping to write a sequel to this one that would feature both Swamp Thing and Abby Holland in a more substantial way.

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info