1148Re: [EarlyElectrumCoinage] Re: Milesian fake ?

  • Lluís Mendieta
    Feb 9, 2011
      Hi, Daniel

      I only can be thankful for the photos you placed.

      As you say, mine is just an opinion.

      For the Turks: well, it goes to Unidroit. The wording in Forvm states a date of discovery/unearthing that is later than Unidroit, so, Turks could ask for it. It is not a fixing, just a thing that I could not understand. You said that date is far before the stated one. But I have not seen any fixing of date said in Forvm.

      No blame at you, you are bonafide: as you say, buying in an official, worldwide visible auction, and even more, publishing good quality photos.

      I personally am very thankful to you

      Daniel, please, in no way I am suggesting that you should do the tests. That cost money.

      I am thinking in the world.

      Many things in which we have only opinions, sometimes, science could help to sort sheep and goats.

      Anyway, as I said previously, my congratulations for the piece.

      I wish I have it in hands (yes, to butcher it...But I am very curious....)

      With best wishes

      Lluís