      From: daniel
      To: EarlyElectrumCoinage@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:39 AM
      Subject: [EarlyElectrumCoinage] Re: Milesian fake ?

      A little clarification, this coin was not in this hoard.
      Well, we have no elements to say that.
      I've asked an opinion about the coin and an opinion about the note concerning the hoard in which there are a lot of fractions attribuited to Miletos.

      I'd like to make the test but I've only few hours to return the coin.