Earls Woods - Tiger Woods' dad

  • Margaret Diann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 12:34 PM

      Earls Woods was a Vietnam Vet.

      I suspect his chemical of harm was 2-butoxyethanol, although that would not be recognized by our Nation.

      food supplements, glyconutrients, are being found to be very helpful

      "Earls Woods first was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1998, but the cancer returned in 2004 and spread to other parts of his body. He has not seen his son play since Woods won his Target World Challenge in December 2004 at Sherwood Country Club."

      This chemical does not spread to other parts of the body as much as it targets multiple organs and body systems at the same time