E blacksmith books !!!!

  • thoravolundsdottir
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hello everyone

      As I surf this glorious thing called the internet I have found some interesting e-books on blacksmithing and thought I'd share.

      http://www.beautifuliron.com/links_bks_smith_beginner.htm

      I haven't gone through them all (yet) but there's a treasure trove of cool books for smithing here.

      This is the one that I'm working threw at the museum this summer, hope to finish all of the lessons by the end of the season, or at least thats the goal.

      http://www.hct.ac.uk/Downloads/cp_blacksmith.html

      Enjoy !!

      Lady Thora
      ( working full time as a blacksmith this summer out here in Ottawa) :)
    • Gary Walker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
        One question on this.... How do you get the fire in the forge started with pages from an e-book?

        Duncan