Finally finished my hammer

  • Sam Falzone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011

      Well I finally finished the hammer I helped make at Touchstone last summer.

      Shaped a 10” ash handle today and hafted it with a wooden wedge.

      It’s 2 lbs of water hardened jackhammer bit steel (S6 I think) and feels great – like an extension of my own hand.

      This is going to me my main hammer for demos.

      The photo of the hammer will be in my folder.

      Aeneas

      Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend.

      Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

      (Groucho Marx).