Range Competition at Lady Mary Memorial Tourney!

  • trudi_wales
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      We have an exciting array of martial challenges for combatants at the Lady Mary Memorial Tourney this year!

      This includes those who compete in both archery and thrown weapons. If you have questions regarding the Range Competitions, please contact the Archery or Thrown Weapons Marshals:

      Archery: THL Gandalfr (llywylyn @ gmail.com), seconded by Baron Reynard (hedgehog_hollow@...)
      Thrown Weapons: THL Augusto Guiseppe de San Donato (bladenjoe@...)

      Archery and Thrown Weapons will be competed at a near-by site that meets Kingdom safety requirements. Transportation to and from the Finally Oaks site will be by carpool, and coordinated at the event site. Carpool will be leaving at 12:15pm sharp. Late-comers will be unable to access range site, so arrive on time, please.

      Registration for the Lady Mary Memorial Tourney is now open, so register today! lmreserve@...

      For more details of the 2011 LMMT, check out our website: http://ladymary.weebly.com/
      or, Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=148552978524074

      If you have any questions about the LMMT event, please contact the Event Steward.

      YIS,
      Sciath ingen Chaennaig
      LMMT Event Steward