about practicum

  • thoravolundsdottir
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hello all

      just a quick blurb about Practicum here in Caldrithig. I had a great day in classes and also in meeting people too, I met a lady silversmith from Dragon Dormant and a lady bladesmith from Aethelmearc. I even brought a couple of books for people to take a peek at, it was a great time seeing new and old faces and to touch base with the smithing community. It has also given me new ideas and inspirations for the next event that I am at.

      Next time your at an event why not bring a book or some pictures of the latest things your working on and start up a conversation? Its amazing the cool ideas that will appear and interesting people that you will meet :)

      Yours In Service

      Lady Thora Volundsdottir